How To Get AirTalk Wireless Free iphone – Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program are government benefit programs that provide assistance to make communication administrations reasonable for low-income families. Companies that are participating as service providers offer the services.
Some Lifeline providers provide free phones, while other ACP providers offer discounted internet services and devices. However, only a select few generous network service providers provide iPhones and tablets for free. One such service provider is AirTalk Wireless. They provide free iPhones and participate in these two government assistance programs.
Highlights of this Post
How Can You Get AirTalk Wireless Free iphone?
In order to get a AirTalk Wireless free iphone, follow the following steps:
- Find out if AirTalk Wireless provides services in the state where you live.
- To apply for a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless, make sure you are Lifeline and ACP eligible.
- Guarantee you have appropriate documentation to demonstrate your capability to get AirTalk Wireless free iPhones.
- Finish up the application process.
- Submit every document that proves your eligibility.
Eligibility Requirements To Get AirTalk Wireless Free iphone
There are some eligibility criteria for ACP and Lifeline that you must fulfill,
In order to be an eligible candidate you must be an emancipated minor or at least 18.
You should be a resident of the state where AirTalk Wireless offers its services to have the option to apply for AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone. If you meet these two requirements, you may also be eligible to receive AirTalk Wireless iPhones through Lifeline and ACP.
Your annual household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines in order to be eligible for the Lifeline program. To qualify for ACP through your income rate, your yearly family earnings should be at or lower than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Program Based Eligibility
In order to be Lifeline and ACP eligible, here are some enlisted government programs that your family or you must participate in,
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Poor Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Free & Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
Please remember that in order to be eligible you must fulfill eligibility criteria of only one, and you will get your AirTalk Wireless Free iphone.
Required Documents For A Airtalk Free Iphone
When you guarantee you are qualified to apply for Wireless, you should submit copies of specific legitimate documents to prove your qualification.
You must provide a valid document with your name and an income statement to determine whether you qualify based on your income rate.
You can submit any of the following
- a paycheck stub or current income statement; a previous year’s state, national, or tribal tax return;
- a statement of benefits from the Veterans Administration;
- a statement of benefits from the Unemployment Compensation;
- a child support award.
You must provide a valid document with your name, the name of the program, and the name of the organization issuing the document if you qualify for a program basis to receive a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless.
You might provide any of the following documents to get AirTalk Wireless free iphone;
- Approval letter from the government
- Benefit Award letter
- Benefit Statements
- Letter of participation
- Benefit verification letter
General Documents You May Need To Provide
In order to apply for free iPhones from AirTalk Wireless, you might need some general documents. This includes identity proof records (Visa, U.S. government, military, state, Birth certificate, Driver’s license, and many more) or maybe proof of emancipation.
How To Apply For AirTalk Wireless Free iphone?
- You can apply online for a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless through the National Verifier by going to nv.fcc.gov/lifeline
- Select the state you are living in.
- You must create your account and log in
- You will be taken to your application page once you have successfully logged in
- On the application page you must enter your details correctly and provide right documents to make sure you receive AirTalk Wireless free iphone
- At the end of the page you will see ‘next’, click on that and then click ‘submit’
Besides applying this way, you can also go and apply via email. Follow the enlisted steps to do that.
- The application form can be downloaded from Following Link.
- Provide the information requested on the form.
- Send your application form and the necessary documentation to Lifeline/ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Apply For AirTalk Wireless Free iphone Through AirTalk Website
The quickest and easiest way to get an AirTalk Wireless-free iPhone is to apply through the AirTalk Wireless website. To apply through AirTalk Wireless, please follow the steps below:
- Go to airtalkwireless.com/apply, enter your zip code, and click “Apply Now.”
- You will be diverted to your state’s offer that is available.
- Select your plan and click on “Apply Now.”
- The company’s online application form will be displayed to you.
- Finish up the application form by giving the important details and documentation.
- Finally, send in your application and wait for a response from the company.
You can anticipate receiving an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone within seven to ten business days if your application is accepted. By printing the application form, filling it out, adding copies of the proof documentation, and finally sending it to the provider’s address, you can also apply for a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless via mail.
States Where AirTalk Wireless Offers Free Services
You must be living in the state where AirTalk Wireless provides its services in order to receive a free iPhone. Right now, AirTalk Wireless offers its assistance in the enlisted states.
Colorado, California, Georgia, Nevada, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Rhode Island, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Wisconsin.
What Kind Of iPhones Can You Get For Free From AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless offers a variety of phones and iPhones for nothing under Lifeline and ACP programs. In addition, it lets customers who are eligible choose the device themselves. The following iPhones are currently offered for free by the company
AirTalk Wireless Advantages Available Under Lifeline and ACP Program
The benefit you receive from AirTalk Wireless is varying on the availability of the plan you select or qualify for and as well as your residence. The following are some of the main advantages of using a AirTalk Wireless free iPhone :
you receive free text benefits, free picture messaging benefits, free talk, free high-speed monthly data, free nationwide shipping, free caller ID benefits, free three-way calling, free voicemail, and free nationwide coverage benefits as well.
Disadvantages Of Having An AirTalk Wireless Free iphone
A free iPhone is definitely a topic of interest for all applicants from all over the country. So naturally, the government needed to guarantee that only qualified individuals get a free government phone and services under Lifeline and ACP. As a result, the offer has some restrictions and rules that are listed here.
- The benefits are only available to Lifeline and ACP-qualified households.
- The qualified family can get just only a single Lifeline and ACP benefit.
- The Lifeline and ACP benefits are transferable among families and individuals inside a similar family.
- Only one provider can provide benefits to eligible families at a time.
- You must use the benefits at least once every thirty days and recertify once a year to receive them regularly.
- Within thirty days, you must notify the company if you are no longer eligible.
Low income individuals struggle to afford iphones and internet connections. We all know how important it is to stay connected to our friends, families and outside world, and for that we need phones and active services.
Government Programs like Lifeline and ACP make sure to provide people with phone connection and free phones. There are plenty of organizations that help with that and AirTalk Wireless is one of them. Here we have enlisted eligibility criteria, advantages, disadvantages, and process of getting an AirTalk Wireless free iphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AirTalk Wireless Give Free iphones?
You can pick from a variety of well-known brands, including the Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S9, and others. AirTalk will give a FREE 4G/5G cell phone straightforwardly financed from its organization.
Can You Switch To AirTalk Wireless?
The answer to this question is yes. You are free to change your Lifeline/ACP provider at any time, but please be aware that you cannot simultaneously receive benefits from multiple providers.
Does AirTalk Offer Free iPhones To Senior Citizens?
Seniors are not eligible for any special benefits from AirTalk Wireless; however, many seniors already meet the Lifeline and ACP eligibility requirements, and those who do may be eligible for a free iPhone from the company.
Why Do You Need to Provide Your Social Security Number for a Free iPhone?
You might be asked to do so to confirm your identity or eligibility. You can rest assured that your personal information will be kept safe and confidential throughout the application process.
What Network Does AirTalk Wireless Use?
When it comes to the AirTalk Wireless network, a national network is provided and that too by AT&T.
Can I Keep My Own Number on AirTalk Wireless?
Yes, you can absolutely keep your own number on this program.
Can I Get Two AirTalk Wireless Free Smartphones and iPhones?
In no way. The number of services and devices that can be provided is limited by the government assistance program of AirTalk and that is one per household.
Does Apple Give Anyone a Free iPhone?
In most cases it is a hard no. However, if you are promoting an iphone through your social media you may be able to receive a free iphone.
Can You Get a Free iPhone Without Any Offers?
Free iphones are only available via government programs. AirTalk Wireless only offers free iPhones through Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can get a free iPhone by becoming a marketing agent or participating in surveys, in addition to carrier deals, retailer deals, and online giveaways.
Does AirTalk Wireless Offer a Bring Your Own Phone Program?
That is correct. Alternatively, rather than receiving a phone from AirTalk, you can bring your own. If you have any desire to utilize AirTalk’s services, your phone should be carrier unlocked. Check to see if your phone is compatible with AirTalk at airtalkwireless.com/byop
Does AirTalk Wireless Offer Free Tablets?
AirTalk Wireless provides internet-connected tablets with a $100 ACP discount. The company sells discounted versions of the Apple iPad Air, Alcatel Joy Tab, iPad Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus, KonnectONE Moxee Tablet, and Apple iPad 4. As indicated by government rules, there is no free ACP tablet; Instead, a co-pay of between $10 and $50 must be paid by the customer.