Does Teco Accept EBT Payment? – You must be wondering “Does Del Taco Take EBT?”. Today in this article we are going to provide you with all the information on it and you will be very surprised to know that there are currently more than 103 Del Taco Locations that accept EBT mode of payment. However, it is important for you to know how the thing works before you plan to get Tacos. Remember that every EBT user will not be able to purchase Del Taco meals using their EBT cards. The program is only limited to a few users who shop in particular locations that accept EBT payments.
Do not get confused as we will describe everything about this program and clear all your doubts. There are EBT at 103 restaurants that are located in California and Arizona. However a detailed application procedure is required in each location. They follow certain rules and regulations that are checked during the approval process. We have listed some specific locations of Del Taco that accept EBT. Do not lose hope if your area does not have any Del Taco that takes EBT. There are a number of states that are working relentlessly to build their own restaurant program. We will keep on updating this post if you find more information on it. In the meantime check out some of the restaurants that accept EBT. You might also be wondering “Does Starbucks Take EBT?” – Check this article.
Highlights of this Post
Who Is Eligible To Buy Del Taco With EBT?
First of all understand that everyone is not eligible to purchase food from Del Taco using EBT. The program is mainly for those people who are unable to prepare their own meals at home and therefore they are provided the food. Del Taco accepts EBT from those people who have already met all the conditions that are set by the Restaurant Meals Program. However to be eligible for the program, you need to fulfill these three statements that has been listen below:
- You have to live in a state with a Restaurant Meals Program.
- You are unable to cook your own meals at home as you are elderly, homeless or disabled.
- You need to purchase food from approved stores and from the participating locations.
Once you are eligible for the program you will be automatically enrolled. Thus, you are ready to use your EBT card at restaurants that accept EBT. But remember to check everything while you are setting your account. Once you have done all that, you are ready to go.
What Items You Can Buy Using an EBT Card at Del Taco?
As you know, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits are offered for purchasing food. Under this program, you will be able to purchase food items at restaurants too. But remember that you will be unable to buy any non food items or merchandise items using it. As Del Taco is a restaurant therefore most of the items that they sell are EBT- eligible in the participating location. A list of items you will be able to buy from them are:
- Fiesta Packs
- Crispy Chicken
- Breakfast and many others.
Also remember that this program does not offer you any extra EBT benefits, only placing any orders. Therefore it is important for you to budget carefully so that you will be able to get enough food throughout the month. To stretch your benefits you can try using the printed coupons or the Del Taco app.
How Can I Pay In Del Taco Using EBT?
First of all it is important for you to check whether you are eligible for the program. Along with that you also need to confirm about the locations that are accepting EBT cards. All you have to do is visit the restaurant and place your order. After that you need to swipe your EBT card and enter your PIN.
It is the same process that you use in a grocery store or any other convenience store. You cannot do it online, you need to physically swipe the card from the restaurant you are purchasing. You can pay through drive-thru or pay in store but remember that you will not be able to order from Del Taco using any apps for delivery. You need to be physically present to use your EBT card for purchases.
Does Every Del Taco Take EBT?
You need to be very clear about it that every Del Taco does not accept EBT payments. Being a Del Taco fan you must be wondering why they do not process EBT in all the locations. The reason is that many locations are not eligible for EBT payments and they have not authorized themselves for the Restaurant Meal Program (RMP) program yet.
There are only 103 Del Taco locations that accept EBT in the United States. Apart from that there are approximately 496 Del Taco locations that do not accept EBT payments. So, you can see that 17% of the restaurants process EBT payments. However, there are a few Del Taco locations that are eligible for processing EBT but they have still not applied for the program or are just waiting for approval.
What Del Taco Locations Accept EBT?
As we have already stated, all Del Taco locations do not accept EBT cards. This is because the individual franchise or the restaurant owner has applied for the program or is waiting for the approval procedure. So, you need to check out the locations before you are buying your Tacos. We have researched and found a long list of restaurants that have participated in the program and they accept EBT as a form of payment. The Del Taco locations are sorted in an alphabetical list so that it will be easier for you to find them out. Check out the list of Del Taco restaurants that accept EBT near you.
Del Taco LOS ANGELES COUNTY Accept EBT
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
|· COMPTON – 1641 S Alameda St.
· CULVER CITY – 3705 Robertson Blvd.
· GLENDALE – 2101 W Glenoaks Blvd.
· HACIENDA HEIGHTS – 2395 S Hacienda Blvd. INGLEWOOD – 3510 W Century Blvd.
· LANCASTER – 1751 E Avenue J LANCASTER – 1138 W Avenue I
· LANCASTER -4131 W Avenue
· LOS ANGELES – 1816 W Imperial Hwy
· MISSION HILLS – 15353 Chatsworth St.
· MONTEBELLO – 880 N Wilcox Ave
· NEWHALL – 23650 Lyons Ave
· NORTH HOLLYWOOD – 6718 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
· NORWALK – 10644 Alondra Blvd.
· PALMDALE – 421 W Palmdale Blvd
· PALMDALE – 5010 W Avenue
· N SAN DIMAS – 694 W Arrow Hwy
· SANTA FE SPRINGS – 13204 Imperial Hwy
· TORRANCE – 20135 Hawthorne Blvd
· VAN NUYS – 7545 Balboa Blvd
· WALNUT – 20259 Valley Blvd WEST COVINA – 2401 S Azusa Ave.
· WHITTIER – 12320 Washington Blvd.
Del Taco ORANGE COUNTY That accept EBT
· ANAHEIM – 2801 E Lincoln Ave
· ANAHEIM – 2112 S State College Blvd
· ANAHEIM – 1155 E Orangethorpe Ave
· ANAHEIM – 1290 N Euclid St.
· ANAHEIM – 3181 W Lincoln Ave
· DANA POINT – 34289 Pacific Coast Hwy
· FOOTHILL RANCH – 26702 Portola Pkwy
· FOUNTAIN VALLEY – 2436 Warner Ave.
· MISSION VIEJO – 26241 Avery Pkwy.
· MISSION VIEJO – 24465 Alicia Pkwy
· RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA – 22351 Antonio Pkwy SANTA ANA – 2300 N Tustin Ave
· SANTA ANA – 3329 Harbor Blvd
· SANTA ANA – 2900 S Main St
· SANTA ANA – 2701 S Grand Ave
· SANTA ANA – 220 E 4th St
· SANTA ANA – 1740 E Dyer Rd
· SANTA ANA – 2761 N Grand Ave
· STANTON – 10511 Beach Blvd STANTON – 7001 Katella Ave TUSTIN – 13742 Red Hill Ave
Del Taco RIVERSIDE COUNTY Stores That accept EBT
· BANNING – 1964 W Ramsey
· St. CORONA – 1219 E Ontario Ave.
· DESERT HOT SPRINGS – 14290 Palm Dr.
· HEMET – 3100 W Florida Ave
· HEMET – 41871 State Hwy 74
· INDIO – 82742 State Hwy 111
· JURUPA VALLEY – 6269 Pats Ranch Rd
· MENIFEE – 25900 Newport Rd
· MENIFEE – 29187 Newport Rd
· MORENO VALLEY – 16150 Perris Blvd
· MORENO VALLEY – 12625 Frederick St.
· MORENO VALLEY – 25024 Alessandro Blvd
· MORENO VALLEY – 12641 Moreno Beach Dr
· MURRIETA – 27596 Clinton Keith Rd
· MURRIETA – 28055 Scott Rd
· PALM DESERT – 24540 Monterey Ave
· PALM DESERT – 39500 Berkey Dr
· PALM SPRINGS – 102 N Sunrise Way
· PALM SPRINGS – 6620 N Indian Canyon
· PALM SPRINGS at 2444 N Palm Canyon Dr
· PALM SPRINGS – 5601 E Ramon Rd Unit C
· PERRIS – 3150 Case Rd Bldg. E
· PERRIS – 51 Ramona Expressway
· PERRIS – 421 E 4th St PERRIS – 1688 N Perris Blvd Unit A RIVERSIDE – 6333 Riverside Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 5290 Arlington Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 1177 W LA Cadena Dr
· RIVERSIDE – 6118 Clay St
· RIVERSIDE – 4740 La Sienna Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 10494 Magnolia Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 18990 Van Buren Blvd
· RIVERSIDE – 3199 Van Buren Blvd
· RIVERSIDE – 3487 Arlington Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 9002 Arlington Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 1255 University Ave
· RIVERSIDE – 401 E Alessandro Blvd
· SAN JACINTO – 1401 San Jacinto Ave
· SAN JACINTO – 1231 N State St
· TEMECULA – 27453 Ynez Rd
· TEMECULA – 27445 Jefferson Ave
· TEMECULA – 30607 Hwy 79 S
· TEMECULA – 40375 Winchester Rd
· THOUSAND PALMS – 72325 Varner Rd
· WILDOMAR – 36164 Hidden Springs Rd
· WINCHESTER – 30640 Benton Rd
SACRAMENTO COUNTY Del Taco Stores That accept EBT
· CITRUS HEIGHTS – 7398 Greenback Ln
· ELK GROVE – 7519 Laguna Blvd
· FOLSOM – 2699 E Bidwell St
· SACRAMENTO – 4337 Elkhorn Blvd
· SACRAMENTO – 30927 K St
· SACRAMENTO – 2525 Watt Ave
· SACRAMENTO – 8230 Calvine Rd
· SACRAMENTO – 3531 Truxel Rd
SAN DIEGO COUNTY Del Taco Stores That accept EBT
SAN DIEGO COUNTY
· ESCONDIDO – 1605 E Valley Pkwy
· OCEANSIDE – 2269 S El Camino Real
· SAN DIEGO – 7919 Mission Center Rd
· SAN DIEGO – 3106 Sports Arena Blvd
· VISTA – 1037 E Bobier Dr
Keep on visiting here as we will keep on updating the list further.
I hope the article has provided you with all the information about EBT purchases at Del Taco Restaurants. The EBT cardholders can easily purchase their meals from Del Taco restaurants that have participated in the Restaurant That accept EBT payment Program. You can check out the Del Taco That Accepts EBT in the list that is mentioned above. Thanks for reading this article till the end. I hope you have a great day ahead!
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answered some of the most frequently asked questions on Del Taco Restaurants. Make sure that you don’t miss out on anything.
Does Del Taco take EBT in Arizona?
As you know, there are 103 Del Taco restaurants that accept EBT mode of payment. Out of these 103 restaurants there are many restaurants that are located in Arizona and California. But remember you these restaurants have to go through a detailed application process and must participate in the Restaurants Meals Program (RMP).
Does Del Taco work in collaboration with any other company?
Yes, Del Taco works in collaboration with REEF, it is a delivery company that helps Del Taco to expand their delivery services and reach out to new guests. Apart from that they have also collaborated with Takis for food items. They have also added some of the foods from Takis.
Does Del Taco Take EBT/SNAP?
Yes, Del Taco accepts payments through SNAP or EBT cards. But remember that all outlets do not accept EBT or SNAP. So, you need to be aware of the location and then purchase your Tacos. However, we have already provided a long list of Del Taco Restaurants that accept EBT along with their location in this article.
Is it possible to get a gift card from Del Taco?
Yes it is possible to get gift cards from Del Taco. All you need to do is visit their official website and make a purchase using your gift card or coupon and you are good to go. But remember to use them before their expiry date. You can find different types of Del Taco’s gift cards along with their values. You can get all the details about their cards on their official website.