How to get Feelsafe Wireless Free Phones from government program for low income families – Feelsafe Wireless was founded with the express purpose of helping low-income Americans by giving them free government cell phones with free minutes and messages each month. You receive a free cell phone and service, along with 500MB of Data each month you are eligible, just like other people who receive free government phones. This program aids low-income families in maintaining relationships with their loved ones, friends, and essential resources.
Highlights of this Post
How to Get Feelsafe Wireless Free Phones from the Government
Feelsafe Wireless is a free phone service that allows low income families to have access to high-quality wireless Internet services. The service provides call, text, and email support for cell and landlines, as well as the ability to stream video and download files over the internet. To get started, first check out Feelsafe Wireless website to learn more about the program and how to apply. Next, go through the application process and submit your completed forms online. You will then be able to receive your free phone number via email within 24 hours of submitting your application.
You’ll need to use your Feelsafe Wireless free phone in order to access the internet or make calls. You can do this by using your Wi-Fi network or by using the handset’s data connection. Be sure to keep your Feelsafe Wireless free phones locked up when not in use, and store them away from children and pets. You can also password protect your phones so that only you have access to them.
What limitations apply to the Lifeline program?
- Financial eligibility will be beneficial.
- a one phone per household only
- Proof of eligibility must be presented.
- Each year, re-certification is necessary for them to continue providing services.
- Why are FeelSafe Wireless Government Phones available to you?
What are the documents needed When Applying for Lifeline to Receive a FeelSafe Wireless Free Phone?
Receiving a free AirTalk/ FeelSafe Wireless government phone does not need to meet the requirements for the two aid programs. A proof of eligibility is also required. Some of the information you gave may be able to be independently checked by your chosen provider, but the information that the company is unable to independently verify must be validated by you.
You might be required to present some of the following official documents, depending on the information that has to be verified and your qualifying requirements:
Household income proof
- Your employer’s most recent income statement
- cheque stubs
- Federal or tribal tax return from the last year
- a Social Security benefit statement
- Benefits statement from the Veterans Administration
- Benefits statement for workers’ compensation or unemployment
- a benefit statement for pensions or retirement plans
- a divorce judgment or a child support order
- Or some other official record that states your name, last name, and annual income.
Qualifying assistance program participation proof
- Benefits letter of award
- consent letter
- An explanation of benefits
- Letter of benefit verification
- documenting education
- Or another official document bearing your name, your last name, the title of the program, the name of the organization that issued the document, and a date of issue that is not more than a year away or that will soon expire.
Proof of identity or age
- a genuine passport, state ID, military ID, or tribal identification document
- US driver’s license and birth certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card \ government assistance program document \ Or another official document that gives your first and last name and date of birth.
Proof of address
- An authentic government, state, or tribal ID
- driving permit
- energy bill
- mortgage or lease disclosure
- most recent tax return or W-2
- Alternatively, if your name, last name, and address are listed on another official document.
Proof of emancipation
If you are an emancipated minor, you must present a court document, a certificate, or some other legal document that includes your first and last names and attests to your status as an emancipated minor in order to establish your eligibility.
Eligibility to get free phone from FeelSafe Wireless free government Program
You may qualify for a FeelSafe Wireless free government mobile phone if you participate in any of the government assistance programs listed below or if your income is at or below 135-150% (depending on your state’s federal poverty requirements). pension for veterans and survivors’ benefits.
A home (or any of its members) must fulfill at least one of the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program:
- Become a Lifeline member.
- Participate in any of the government aid programs related to Lifeline that are listed above (view the list of government assistance programs that make a person Lifeline eligible).
- possess a household income that is at or under 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines each year.
- Become a member of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Participate in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including at institutions covered by the Community Eligibility Provision of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- possess a Federal Pell Grant from the current award year.
How to Apply for A FeelSafe Wireless Cell Phone
Direct applications for the program are also accepted at FeelSafe Wireless. You can do this through mail or online, depends on you.
Prior to applying online, confirm that you are eligible. You must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor, meet the FCC’s Lifeline or ACP eligibility requirements; and reside in one of the states where the company provides its benefits. then take these quick actions:
- Click “Apply Now” at feelsafewireless.com.
- When prompted, enter your ZIP code and click “Apply Now.”
- The Lifeline and ACP plans and alternatives offered by the company in your region will then be directed to you. Examine the available plan options, then click “Apply Now” next to the one that best suits your requirements after finding it.
- After that, you’ll be taken to the business’s online application page. Fill it out with the necessary personal data and supporting documentation. At the bottom of each page, click “Continue,” and then submit the application.
- You will receive an email to let you know if your application is accepted.
- To apply by mail, print the application form, manually complete it, attach the required supporting documents, and deliver the package to the provider at 9920 Brooklet Drive, Houston, Texas 77099.
Also Read : StandUp Wireless Free Phones for low Income
What is the Process or steps for Getting a FeelSafe Wireless Free Phone?
You must adhere to this straightforward but exact procedure in order to get a free government phone through AirTalk or FeelSafe Wireless:
- Verify your eligibility for the Lifeline and ACP government aid programs. The following section contains the FCC’s declared qualifying requirements.
- Ensure that you can demonstrate your eligibility. You can do this by offering valid, official documents that may serve as proof and contain all the relevant data.
- Apply at AirTalk/FeelSafe for the Lifeline/ACP government aid program. You can accomplish this by sending all the necessary information and documentation via mail or online.
- Get your free government phone from AirTalk or FeelSafe Wireless, along with other incentives.
What profits Do I Get After Qualifying for Lifeline?
Depending on your area and the plan you are eligible for, the precise benefits you will receive if you are accepted into the FeelSafe/AirTalk government assistance program will vary (Lifeline & ACP plan, or ACP plan).
However, the majority of plans come with these benefits:
- Free wifi access for one month that includes:
- unrestricted text and talk
- Limited or limitless monthly data usage
- Caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling, and voicemail are all free features (featured in all plans)
- a free mobile phone (not all plans include it)
- Customers who qualify for ACP can also get a tablet for for $10.01.
What are the FeelSafe Wireless Lifeline and ACP Plans That You Can have with a Free Phone?
Lifeline & ACP, Lifeline, or ACP are the three types of plans that FeelSafe/AirTalk Wireless offers. The specific advantages covered in these plans vary depending on where you are. For instance, qualified clients in the state of New York may apply for:
- Lifeline & ACP Combo Plan: This is a complimentary monthly plan that offers 15 GB of high-speed data, unrestricted voice time, unrestricted text and picture messaging, and a complimentary smartphone (Android or iPhone). Customers that are ACP eligible may also buy tablets with the ACP discount.
- Lifeline Plan: This is a no-cost monthly plan that offers unlimited SMS, 1000 call minutes, and 4.5 GB of high-speed data. There is no free smartphone included in the deal.
- The ACP Plan is a no-cost monthly package that offers 8 GB of high-speed data, unlimited speak and text, and a no-cost entry-level smartphone. Customers that qualify for the ACP might also be able to buy tablets with the ACP discount.
Which Phones Do You have for Free From FeelSafe Wireless?
If you are eligible for a free government phone from AirTalk or FeelSafe Wireless and want one, you’re in luck because the supplier has some of the top smartphones. In addition to offering iPhones and Android cellphones, FeelSafe/AirTalk is one of the few Lifeline/ACP suppliers, and it also offers newer models with more sophisticated features than other providers.
At this time, Feelsafe Wireless gives away the following phones without charge:
Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone SE, Google Pixel, Google Pixel 3A, LG G7 thinQ, LG K51, LG Stylo 5, LG V40 ThinQ, LG V50 ThinQ 5G, Motorola G Stylus, Motorola Moto G7 Power, OnePlus 6, OnePlus N200 Nord5G, Samsung Galaxy A20s, Samsung Galaxy A21, Samsung Galaxy A32, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, Samsung Note 8, and many more.
What to Do if a FeelSafe Wireless Free Government Phone Gets Damaged, broken, Stolen, or Lost?
You have 15 days from the date of receipt to return any mobile devices you have received or purchased directly from FeelSafe/AirTalk for a full refund.
Please get in touch with the company’s customer care team at (855) 924-7825 or [email protected] if your phone is damaged, broken, stolen, or lost. If the problem of the item is not the result of user error and it occurs within a year, it can still be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Your alternatives will be explained by the representative.
You must notify the provider’s customer support service as soon as possible if your phone is lost or stolen because you will be liable for any additional fees incurred up until that point.
Lifeline users can use FeelSafe Wireless.com as their main resource. FeelSafe’s primary goal is to give free government smartphones and cell phones to low-income Americans who sign up for the Lifeline Assistance program. Online applications are accepted for the Feel Safe free phone and service. On the website, you may also add extra minutes, find out where the business is located, etc.
Frequently asked Questions
Now we are going to discuss some frequently asked questions regarding this.
How Does FeelSafe Wireless Connect?
The countrywide AT&T network underpins AirTalk Wireless (formerly FeelSafe Wireless).
Do I Have to Pay a Fee to Register for FeelSafe Wireless?
Customers who qualify for Lifeline/ACP can enroll without cost.
How do I check the status of my FeelSafe wireless application?
You may either check the progress of your application online at airtalkwireless.com/check-status or by getting in touch with customer support.
When Can I Expect to Get the Go-Ahead?
After submitting an application for the benefit program offered by the firm, it could take a few days to get acceptance.
Which States Are Free Services Offered by FeelSafe Wireless?
Residents of Oklahoma, Michigan, Mississippi, California, Ohio, New York, Wisconsin, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania who qualify are offered free services through FeelSafe/AirTalk.
Can my FeelSafe Wireless Free Phone be upgraded?
Yes, a variety of upgrading phones are available from FeelSafe/AirTalk. Visit feelsafewireless.com/upgrade-phone to learn more.
Which wireless carrier does FeelSafe use?
The network of AT&T is used by FeelSafe/AirTalk to deliver services.
A switch to FeelSafe Wireless is possible.
You can switch to FeelSafe/AirTalk at any time if you’re a Lifeline/ACP customer in Oklahoma, Michigan, Mississippi, California, Ohio, New York, Wisconsin, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
Are FeelSafe Wireless Free Phones Available to Seniors?
provided that they are eligible under Lifeline/ACP. Should you also require information How Seniors Can Get Free Phones
What are the Benefits of FeelSafe Wireless?
Subscribers to Lifeline/ACP may use FeelSafe/services AirTalk’s for a variety of reasons. They provide no-contract services, budget-friendly pricing plans, all-inclusive coverage, free Lifeline/ACP smartphones from the top manufacturers, and even ACP discounts on tablets.