Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program Sign Up Application Deadline Excite everyone Who is seeking help with Free christmas help. The Prision Fellowship Angle Tree Program is a national program that provides Christmas gifts to children whose parents are incarcerated. The program is designed to strengthen bonds between incarcerated parents and their children, as well as year-round care for inmate families.
Each year, local churches and organizations partner with Prison Fellowship to give Angel Tree gifts to children in their communities. Angel Tree volunteers work with prison chaplains to identify children who are eligible for the program. Incarcerated parents can then request Angel Tree gifts for their children. You can also try out the Salvation Army Angel Tree Program Sign Up that provides free gifts to low income parents who have one or more children.
Once a child is accepted into the program, they are awarded an Angel Tree Angel. Shopping for a child and buying a Christmas present is an angel. Angel Tree volunteers then deliver the gifts to the child’s family on Christmas Day.
Highlights of this Post
Who Is Eligible For The Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program ?
To be eligible for the Prison Partnership Angel Tree Program, children must meet the following criteria.
- The child’s parents may be incarcerated in a federal, state, or local jail.
- The child must be between 2 and 18 years of age.
- The child’s parents must complete the program application and provide documentation of their incarceration.
How To Apply for the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program ?
Inmates can register through their prison chapel during the summer months to apply for the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree program. The prisoner must submit an application to the pastor before the deadline. The Angel Tree program is a family engagement program offered by Prison Fellowship. It connects churches, communities and individuals with families of inmates. You can contact Prison Fellowship directly at 1-844-618-5867.
If you shop from Walmart then there is Walmart Angel Tree Project that offers free gifts and presents to the children during holidays.
Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program Hilo Hawaii
- To apply for the program, you must first contact the prison chaplain at the facility where your incarcerated loved one is being held. The pastor can provide you with an application and answer any questions you may have about the program.
- Once the application is completed, you will need to return it to the pastor by the deadline. Angel Tree application deadlines vary from office to office, so it’s important to check before applying.
- Once your application has been processed, the chaplain will send it to Prison Fellowship. The prison partnership will then assign your child to a local church or organization that participates in the Angel Tree program.
- The church or organization assigned to your child will then send a volunteer to contact you and confirm your child’s participation in the program and discuss appropriate giving ideas.
- Once you have confirmed your child’s participation in the program, the volunteer will begin purchasing gifts for your child, based on the gift ideas you give, and your child’s age, gender and clothing size.
- Once the volunteer has purchased the gift, it will be wrapped and delivered to your local Prison Fellowship Angel Tree office on Christmas Day.
If you have any questions about the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree program in Hilo, Hawaii, please contact the prison chaplain at the facility where your incarcerated loved one is being held.
Kansas City, Mo Churches Working With Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program
We have found a number of churches that have collaborated with the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program.
Calvary Chapel Kansas City
The Calvary Chapel Kansas City church also works in collaboration with the Angel Tree Program to help out the children that belong from incarcerated families. Apart from that they also started an event where people can donate or sponsor a child.
Address: 12251 Lamar Ave,
Leawood, KS 66209, United States
Contact Number: +1 913-681-1635
City of Refuge Church
The City of Refuge Church has also collaborated with the Angel Tree Program to help out the families with gifts and other essentials. They also run a program named “ Hope for the Holidays” where they help out the incarcerated families with one or more children.
Address: 14527 San Pedro St,
Gardena, CA 90248, United States
Contact Number: +1 913-681-1635
First Baptist Church of Kansas City
The First Baptist Church of Kansas City partnered with the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program to make the children happy during Christmas by providing them with free toys, gifts and clothing.
Address: 500 Nebraska Ave, Kansas City,
KS 66101, United States, United States
Contact Number: +1 913-371-9924
Hope City Church of Kansas City
The Hope City Church of Kansas City also offers free gifts and Christmas presents by partnering with the Angel Tree Program. They run a program named as “ Angels Among Us”, where they distribute free gifts to the children of incarcerated families.
Address: 5101 E 24th St, Kansas City,
MO 64127, United States
Contact Number: +1 816-241-9931
Grace Church Kansas City
Another church in Kansas City is the Grace Church that has also partnered with the Angel Tree Program to help out the families that are in need. Under the “Christmas for Kids” program they distribute free gifts to the incarcerated families that have one or more children.
Address: 6800 E 116th St,
Kansas City, MO 64134, United States
Contact Number: +1 816-763-1518
The Christmas Angel Tree Programs is one of the valuable resources that do offer help to the low income families during christmas. The Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Program is an exciting Christmas sponsorship program that aims to bring joy and happiness to children from low-income families. The program has been making a difference in the lives of children for more than 30 years, giving them new clothes and toys during the holidays. It relies on the generosity of donors and volunteers who come together to make Christmas special for those in need.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen to me if I am a prisoner seeking the Angel Trees program for my children?
In case you’re a detainee seeking to be part of the Angel Tree program for your kid, you need to make contact with the prison Chapel located in the jail where you are being incarcerated. A chaplain can give you an information sheet on how to fill out the form, as well as offer assistance in any query you may have about the program.
What does a child get as present from the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree program?
They include toys, clothes, books, as well as school supplies. The gifts are bought by Angel Tree volunteers following gift wishes of the child’s parents.