Union plus program for Discounted home heating oil and Mortgage Programs – In the winter months, everyone needed heating appliances and heating oil, but because of the cost, everyone does not afford to buy. But some people will get discounted home heating oil. Like, if you are a member of a labor union, then you will get the home heating oil at discounted rates. For this, they have to sign up for the home heating oil discount program. This program is offered by the Union Plus program.
Highlights of this Post
What is Union Plus Heating Oil Program
The Union Plus Program works with the partnership of USA organization HEAT. So that they can provide the free or discounted services contract and also offer the heating oil at reduced prices to needy people and who are low-income.
The Union Plus Home Heating Oil Discount Provides the members best offers for heating oil. The members will get help with the fuel contract. They will get the contract from the highly-rated local full-service company and at discounted rates. This will be very helpful for the members and they can save lots of money on this contract. Those families can save up to $200-$300 per year and can save 15-25 cents per gallon. They can save money on the purchase of fuel oil over a year. That means they did not face problems to afford the home heating oil for their family and can also save their money on the purchase of the fuel oil.
The details of the home heating oil discount include:
Here is some detail given below that one has to know when they get the home heating oil on discounted rates or sign up for the home heating oil. Let look at the detail:
- When a person or a member sign up for the home heating oil discount program, they will get a certificate of $50 for free heating oil.
- As you see that the union members will save up to $200 to $300 on purchasing heating oil every year or on their heating oil bills. These savings occur every year and help them to save their money. On this saving, they will get the fuel oil on 25 cents per gallon, rather than another place.
- However, the membership fee for the home heating oil is $25 annually. But the union members will have to pay only $15 for membership of home heating oil. It is because they will get $10 off on their membership of the first year. Thus in this way, they can save $10 on the membership of the home heating oil.
- Along with this, they will contact the largest local dealer network of the home heating oil cooperative. They will contact them directly and get the home heating oil for free or at discounted prices.
- Furthermore, a free or discounted home heating oil service contract is also available when you get a membership to the program. Not only this, but it also includes many other services that everyone needed. Those services are 24 hours emergency service, annual cleaning, and tune-up of the client’s heating unit.
That means when you get the membership for the home heating oil discount program, you will get lots of benefits and especially save you lots of money each year, for the heating oil and as well as for the different services. But this service is available for the union labor members.
Who is eligible for the Union Plus Heating Oil program?
In the community, many families live and all the families do have not the same financial status. Thus the families that are low-income and need help with heating oil look for ways that offer them free or discounted heating oil. But there is a union plus discounted heating oil program that offers free or discounted home heating oil. There are eligibility criteria for applying for this program and getting benefits from the program. Let look at them:
For this program, the families and individuals who live in the northeast, all can sign up. However, the union members who heat their homes with heating oil can also sign up for the program to get home heating oil at reduced prices. Not only this, but union members who live in New Jersey, Rhode Island, New York, Maryland, Connecticut, southern New Hampshire, the Boston Massachusetts area, Pennsylvania, or in the northern Virginia area, all can sign up for the Union Plus Home Heating Oil Discount Program. Furthermore, the union members will get more help from the program. They will get mortgage help from Union Plus. So, they will get a better place to live and did not worry about the housing and security of their family.
The best thing is that this program also comes with new offers that are helpful for people who did not afford anything easily. Like, if you sign up for the program today then you will be a discount on the purchase of new and energy-efficient home heating types of equipment. You will get help to save up to $100 on the purchase of boilers or burner units.
Also Read : Get Absolutely Free Money No Strings Attached
To learn more about the program or apply for the program, you can contact USA HEAT at 1-800-660-0691. Once you become a member of the heating oil program, then your needs will be matched with the local heating services supplier in your area. After that, you have to need to contact directly with your local dealer by signing up for the reduced rate heating oil contract and also to start the services.
What is Union Plus Mortgage Program?
If you are a union member, then it may e possible that you will get help with mortgage assistance from the Union Plus Mortgage Program. You may be eligible to get mortgage assistance loans. So that, you will pay for it or make arrangements through a period of strike, unemployment, disability, or lockout. The Union members who participate in Union Plus Mortgage Program will receive mortgage help from The Mortgage Assistance Fund.
This is the exclusive help for the union members and the organized labor. Not only for them but also good and helpful for their immediate families including their parents and children. They will get a housing facility and live in a safe environment.
This fund already provided several million dollars in interest-free loans and grants to people and families who are working on low incomes. Those families are not able to buy the new house or pay the rent of the house, that’s why they will get help with the mortgage assistance funds or mortgages. The families who are working reduced rates because of such factors as disability, job loss, reduction in hours, strike, or a lockout, will get help with the mortgage assistance funds.
Here are some conditions to get the help with mortgage assistance program. For instance, if you are disabled, involuntarily unemployed, or you are involved in the short-term lockout or on the strike of fewer than 30 days, in all these conditions you can apply for interest-free loans or cash grants. You can apply for it by filling the form with the Union Plus Mortgage Assistance Program. However, you can see that most of the states also over the foreclosures and mortgage assistance programs to help the people who need help with mortgage or interest-free loans to purchase the mortgage.
Let’s see the benefits of the mortgage assistance program or the funds:
- You will get the money for mortgage help that is provided to you as grant money. This grant money you did not need to be repaid. However, you will receive grant money of up to 1,000.
- If you receive the interest-free loan then you have to repay it. The repayment installments will start after the 4 months when you receive your last cheque for the assistance.
- The loans are given to people to cover the cost of the mortgage for up to 6 months. Apart from this, you have needed to re-certify for the mortgage assistance program every 3 months. So, you will get help with the loan amount and can also get more facilities from the program.
- In any case, you want to refinance or sell your home, then you have needed to repay the loan amount. You have to repay the loan amount at the time of the transaction.
However, one can also get help in the form of strike benefits from the Union Plus Mortgage Program in various conditions. The program works and helps the people who have organized labor and union members or if they are involved in the Union authorized strike or if they are lockout from the last 30 days or more than this, then they will get additional help. The Union Plus Mortgage Assistance Program helps them, but one just needs to contact them to get help at their contact number 1-800-475-2005, or can also get information that how they will be benefited from the program.
The Union Plus Mortgage assistance program offers help in the condition of:
- The Union Plus Mortgage Assistance Program covers the cost of the mortgage payment, from the starting of the first mortgage payment that is due after the 30th day of the strike or lockout. It covers the mortgage payment for up to 6 months from the starting period.
- The best thing is, that these mortgage benefits or grants you have never to be repaid. But these are the benefits that are given in the form of grants and just for one time. That means one can get these grants only one time for strike or lockout during the entire period of your mortgage. That’s why don’t think that you will get this help again if you already received this help or grant from the Union Plus Mortgage Assistance.
The Union Plus has several programs to help people in their difficult times. But their all the programs have limited funds and resources to help the families. Apart from this, it is also true that their grants and programs help several families. Even the requirements of the program could be changed from time to time, so when someone needs to apply for the grant program, then they have to first check the requirements whether there are any changes made or not. However, thousands of families get help from the program and get help to pay for the mortgage payments, during their difficult times or in the condition of strike or lockout.
Thus if you need help with the mortgage payments or home heating oil then you can apply for the Union Plus programs, and get help from them. But you have to meet their requirements and then apply and get help from the program.