How to get a Free Government iPhone 8 Plus – In the United States, government programs like EBB and Lifeline provide low-income individuals with free phone and wireless services. However, in order to participate in these programs, participants must meet the requirements. In case you satisfy the eligibility criteria and want a free Government iPhone 8 Plus, all the procedures and related information are mentioned here. Additionally, you can learn about How to Get a Free Government iPhone 7 by following a few steps. You can also get a free iPhone from food stamps and a free iPhone from EBB by following a few steps.
Highlights of this Post
How to Apply for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus?
There are a few different ways to get a government-issued free iPhone 8 Plus. However, it is essential to be aware of the various programs before applying for any government-sponsored free iPhone 8 Plus programs.
This can be done by the following ways –
- Search for websites that provide free or discounted Government iPhone 8 Plus.
- Please inquire about the phone assistance programs that are available to low-income citizens with your municipal administration.
- Ask a friend or a member of your family who is qualified for the low-income initiative and how they receive their free iPhone 8 Plus from the Government.
Government assistance programs that provide free iPhone 8 Plus
An iPhone 8 Plus is not provided for free by the government. However, there are a number of government assistance programs that can assist you in obtaining a smartphone for free or at a reduced price. These Government aided initiatives are commonly accessible to low-income families. You must satisfy certain income and eligibility requirements in order to participate in a government assistance program and to receive a free or discounted smartphone through that. You might also be required to provide proof of your residency and income.You can learn more about the programs that are available in your area by contacting your local government agency or nonprofit organization once you have determined that you are eligible for a free or discounted smartphone.
Some of the Government assistance programs are listed below :
Lifeline Assistance Program
Lifeline is a renowned government assistance program that gives low-income people and their families free or discounted phone service. Your household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines in order to be eligible for Lifeline.
LinkUp is a government program that offers low-income individuals and families who are enrolled in certain government assistance programs, such as Medicaid, SNAP, or SSI, free or discounted phone service.
Apart from few of these Government sponsored initiatives, there might be other providers who gives free iPhone 8 Plus for free or at a discounted price. You can contact your local service provider to learn more about these programs. Also, if you want, you can get to know the procedure of getting a Free iPhone with Food Stamps as well.
Low-income individuals and families can get free or discounted phone service through the government’s Safelink Wireless program. Similarly, the Lifeline, your household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines in order to be eligible for Safelink Wireless.
Access Wireless is a government supported initiative that gives free or discounted phone service to families having disabilities and low-income individuals.Your household income must be at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines in order to be eligible for Access Wireless.
How to register for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus?
Low-income individuals and families can obtain the free iPhone 8 Plus through a Government sponsored initiative, the Lifeline Assistance program. This phone does not require any contracts or monthly payments.
Therefore, if you want to receive a free iPhone 8 Plus from the government, check your eligibility for the EBB Program with the National Verifier.
The subsequent stage is to find the state-based providers of Lifeline, gather their contact details, and get some information about the EBB program’s free government iPhones.
The application process for the free Government iPhone 8 Plus is as follows:
- Find a service provider in your state that offers a free iPhone 8 Plus through the Lifeline program first.
- Check to see if you are eligible by going to their official website.
- You will be permitted to apply for a free iPhone 8 Plus if the company believes that you meet the requirements.
- Complete all of the required fields and attach all of the supporting documents.
- Wait for their response after submitting your application.
In case your application is acknowledged, you’ll be given a free iPhone and telecom service. There are no shipping charges for a free Government iPhone 8 Plus, and you can anticipate receiving it within 7 to 10 working days.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
Government can’t furnish everybody with a free iPhone, and to be acknowledged into the Government assistance programs, you should initially meet the eligibility criteria. Ensure you have all the essential paperwork to support your low-income status. The following provides information on who is eligible for EBB and the Lifeline program:
- Your monthly family income should be under 135% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- If a person works more than 40 hours per week but still falls below the Federal Poverty Guidelines, they are eligible for the program.
- Any assistance you receive from Lifeline can only be used in your home and cannot be shared with anyone else.
- You or a member of your family has already received a Federal Pell Grant and is taking advantage of its benefits.
- Anyone who meets the requirements for government assistance programs like the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, or Section 8 housing will receive a free iPhone 8 Plus.
- If you or a member of your family has experienced a significant drop in income or a loss of employment, you may be eligible for the program.
- If you recently lost your job, you can also join the program.
- You will also be accepted if you or someone in your home has received benefits from the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, Calfresh, Food Stamps, SNAP, Tribal Head Start, the Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program, the Supplemental Security Income program, Medicaid, the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance program, the Federal Public Housing Assistance program, or Tribal Head Start.
List of documents required for Lifeline and EBB Program
The Government will give you a free iPhone 8 Plus if you meet the requirements; however, you will need to provide proof.
The required documents are as follows:
- Returns of federal or tribal taxes, a current income statement from your employer, a paystub, a statement of social security benefits, etc., can also be used to prove how much you earn.
- A driver’s license, passport, state ID, a military ID of the United States, government-issued ID, etc., all can be accepted as identification proof for verification.
- To show that you are participating in a program that qualifies for financial assistance, you will need to obtain a letter of approval, a statement of benefits, or a letter of benefit award. A bankruptcy filing, benefit statement, approval letter, letter from an employer, layoff notice, or unemployment insurance denial are all forms of proof of your financial hardship.
In case you’re wondering How to get a Free Government iPhone 7 Plus, you can find it here.
Companies That Offer Free iPhone 8 Plus
There are a number of companies that offer free iPhone 8 Plus, but the qualification procedure might differ from each other. Check out the list of companies and follow the steps to get a free iPhone 8 Plus.
AT&T Free iPhone 8 Plus
With a wireless plan that meets the requirements, AT&T is giving away a free iPhone 8 Plus. The 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models are all included in the promotion and it is open to both new and existing customers. To qualify, you should add a line to your account and initiate postpaid unlimited wireless service. Additionally, you will be required to pay taxes upfront on the full retail price of the phone.
The AT&T free iPhone 8 Plus is a great option if you want a new phone. It is a powerful phone with many features that can be accessible for free if you have a wireless plan that meets the requirements.
Here are the steps on the best way to get the AT&T free iPhone 8 Plus:
- Go to an AT&T store or the AT&T website.
- Choose the model of iPhone 8 Plus you want.
- Select a wireless plan.
- Enact a line to your account
- Pay taxes on the full retail cost of the phone.
- Make your phone active.
After that, you will receive bill credits equal to the phone’s full retail price. Over the course of 24 months, the credits will be used.
The AT&T free iPhone 8 Plus offer requires you to keep the following important points in mind:
- The deal is only accessible for a short period of time.
- Only new and existing customers can take advantage of the offer.
- To be eligible, you must add a line to your account.
- Postpaid unlimited wireless service must be activated.
- You should pay taxes on the full retail cost of the phone upfront.
- The credits will be applied over two years.
Assuming that you are keen on getting the AT&T free iPhone 8 Plus, it is recommended to you to visit the AT&T site or going to an AT&T store to find out more.
AT&T buy one get one Free iPhone 8 Plus
AT & T is no longer offering a buy one get one free iPhone 8 Plus deal. They used to provide this offer previously. On the other hand, they do provide a number of other deals on iPhones, including discounts for new customers and trade-in offers. On their website, you can learn more about AT&T’s iPhone deals.
Some of the current iPhone deals from AT&T are as follows:
- When you trade in an eligible device and activate a new line of service, you can save up to $700.
- Get $100 off when you activate another line of service and register for a qualified unlimited plan.
- Get a free iPhone 13 when you switch to AT&T and exchange a qualified device.
- Visit AT&T’s website or get in touch with their customer service for more information about their iPhone deals.
Free iPhone 8 Plus from Amazon
Amazon does not provide a free iPhone 8 Plus. The iPhone 8 Plus is a fairly expensive smartphone, and Amazon does not provide any freebies. If you are looking for a free phone, you might want to look for a model that charges much less or a refurbished smartphone.
However, there are a few methods to get a reduction on an iPhone 8 Plus from Amazon. You can pursue Amazon Prime that offers free two-day delivery on eligible products, including the iPhone 8 Plus. The iPhone 8 Plus also can be purchased with discounts and coupons. The iPhone 8 Plus is regularly on sale, and third-party retailers regularly provide reductions and coupons.
It is recommended to perform a little on-line studies to locate the first-class deals in case you need a free or discounted iPhone 8 Plus. You can likewise take a look at your carrier to check whether they provide any discounts on the iPhone 8 Plus.
T-Mobile Free iPhone 8 Plus
T-Mobile is not giving away a free iPhone 8 Plus anymore. This promotion was previously offered by them. In any case, they really do offer other free phones, like the iPhone SE. To see what free phones T-Mobile is offering presently, you can visit their site.
The steps to get a free iPhone 8 Plus from T-Mobile are as follows:
- Go to the T-Mobile website.
- Select the tab labeled “Shop Phones.”
- Scroll down to the “Free Phones” segment.
- Choose an iPhone 8 Plus.
- Click the button that says “Get a Free Phone.”
To finish your order, follow the instructions. Please be aware that this offer has some restrictions. A qualifying wireless plan must be purchased and you must be a new or existing T-Mobile customer. You may likewise be expected to exchange a qualified device.
Here are the full terms and conditions of the deal:
- Offer is applicable for new and existing clients.
- Should register for a qualifying wireless plan.
- might require trading in an eligible device.
- The offer is only valid till supplies last.
T-Mobile claims all authority to modify or drop this offer whenever. Please get in touch with T-Mobile’s customer service if you have any questions about this offer.
T-Mobile buy one get one Free iPhone 8 Plus
On the iPhone 8 Plus, T-Mobile is currently offering a buy one, get one free offer. This plan is accessible to new and existing clients who add another line of service on T-Versatile’s Magenta Max plan. There are 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models of the iPhone 8 Plus. The iPhone 8 Plus’s monthly payments will be spread out over 24 months. After 24 monthly bill credits, the iPhone 8 Plus will be free. You will be responsible for the balance on the phone if you cancel your service before the 24 months are up.The entire cost of the iPhone 8 Plus will be $700, yet you will just need to pay $350. The other iPhone 8 Plus will not cost anything. This offer is only available for a short period of time. The offer can change. You can take advantage of this offer by visiting a T-Mobile store or calling 1-800-T-MOBILE.
Metro Free iPhone 8 Plus
Metro by T-Mobile doesn’t offer a free iPhone 8 Plus. However, when you activate a new line or upgrade an existing one, they offer a $100 instant discount on the purchase of an iPhone 8 Plus. If you port in an eligible wireless number to your new Metro by T-Mobile account, you can also get a $200 instant discount. While supplies last, these offers are only available for a limited time.
The steps to receive a free iPhone 8 Plus from Metro by T-Mobile are as follows:
- Go to a participating Metro by T-Mobile store.
- Select the iPhone 8 Plus you want to buy.
- Upgrade your current line or activate a new one.
- Add an eligible wireless number to your new Metro by T-Mobile account.
- On the purchase price of the iPhone 8 Plus, pay the sales tax.
- At the time of purchase, you can get the instant discount.
Please be aware that these deals can change at any time. So it is best to check with your neighborhood Metro by T-Mobile store for the most recent data.
Verizon Free iPhone 8 Plus
Through a variety of promotions, Verizon gives away a free iPhone 8 Plus. Getting a new Verizon line of service is one way to get a free iPhone 8 Plus. If you trade in a device that is eligible, you can also get a free iPhone 8 Plus. Moreover, Verizon sometimes offers free iPhone 8 Plus as a part of its Thanksgiving or Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sale. You will need to keep an eye on the Verizon website in order to find out more about these sales that are typically announced a few weeks prior to the holiday season.
You must sign up for a plan that qualifies in order to receive a free iPhone 8 Plus from a new line of service. You will need to get in touch with Verizon to find out if you are eligible because the specific plan requirements vary. Whenever you have pursued a qualifying plan, you will be capable of selecting a free iPhone 8 Plus from the Verizon website.
You must trade in an eligible device to qualify for a trade-in to receive a free iPhone 8 Plus. If you want to find out if your device qualifies for the trade-in program, you will need to get in touch with Verizon. Whenever you have exchanged your device, you will actually have access to select a free iPhone 8 Plus from the Verizon site.
Verizon will give you a free iPhone 8 Plus if you follow these steps:
- Check out Verizon’s website.
- Tap on the “Phones” tab.
- From the phone list, select the “iPhone 8 Plus.”
- Click on the “Get a Free iPhone 8 Plus” button.
- You can trade in your device or select a plan that qualifies.
To finish your purchase, follow these instructions.
Verizon buy one get one Free iPhone 8 Plus
Verizon right now doesn’t have a buy one get one free offer on the iPhone 8 Plus. However, if you trade in an eligible smartphone, they offer a deal with a $699 discount on the iPhone 8 Plus. The exchange worth of your cell phone will rely upon its condition and model. On Verizon’s website, you can find additional information about this deal.
The steps to receive a $699 discount on the iPhone 8 Plus from Verizon are as follows:
- Visit the website of Verizon.
- Select the “Deals” option.
- To the “iPhone 8 Plus” section, scroll down.
- Click on the “Learn more” button.
- Choose the “Trade-in” choice.
- Enter the details of your phone.
- Select the “Get quote” option.
- Click the “Submit” button if you are happy with the quotation.
You will get an affirmation email with directions on the most proficient method to finish the exchange.
The following cell phones are qualified for the exchange offer:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Iphone 8
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- LG G5
- HTC One M10
Whenever you have finished the exchange, you will get a $699 rebate on the iPhone 8 Plus. You can then buy the iPhone 8 Plus at the discounted cost.
Sprint Free iPhone 8 Plus
If you trade in an eligible device and sign up for a new line of service, you can get a free iPhone 8 Plus from Sprint. The qualified devices include the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, and LG V30. The Unlimited Freedom plan of Sprint is required for the new line of service.
The eligible devices have varying trade-in values based on their condition. An iPhone 7 in good condition, for instance, can be traded in for $350. The storage capacity of a device has an impact on its trade-in value as well. For instance, an exchange of an iPhone 7 Plus with 256GB of storage is valued at $400.
Both new and existing Sprint customers are eligible to receive the free iPhone 8 Plus. However, in order to be eligible for the offer, new customers will need to activate a brand-new line of service. To be eligible for the offer, current customers can trade in an eligible device and add a new line of service to their existing account.
The free iPhone 8 Plus deal is accessible temporarily. The deal is liable to change or can be canceled at any time. The steps to getting a free iPhone 8 Plus from Sprint are as follows:
- Exchange an eligible device.
- On the Unlimited Freedom plan from Sprint, add a new line of service.
- Get the iPhone 8 Plus for free.
- The offer for a free iPhone 8 Plus is a great way to get a new iPhone without spending a lot of money.
This offer is definitely something you should think about if you want to switch to Sprint or add a new line of service. To learn more about the offer, visit Sprint’s website or get in touch with a Sprint representative.
Sprint buy one get one Free iPhone 8 Plus
On the iPhone 8 Plus, Sprint is currently offering a buy one, get one free offer. You must take advantage of this offer by:
- Be a new or existing Sprint client
- Add another line of service
- Exchange a qualified device
The following devices are eligible for this trade-in offer:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- LG G5
- LG G6
- LG V20
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
You will receive a credit on your credit card for the full retail price of the iPhone 8 Plus once you have satisfied all of the requirements. Over the course of 24 months, the bill credits will be applied.
Act quickly because this offer is valid only for a short period of time!
Additional information about the offer can be found here:
- Sprint Flex leases are required to purchase the iPhone 8 Plus.
- The trade-in device must be functional and have a minimum trade-in value of $100.
- The bill credits will start after the very first bill cycle.
- This offer isn’t accessible in all areas.
- The deal is liable to change.
Please visit the Sprint website for additional details regarding this offer.
Sky View Free iPhone 8 Plus
Sky View is a subscription service that offers clients admittance to a variety of satellite and aerial imagery. Previously, Sky View ran a promotion that gave new subscribers a free iPhone 8 Plus. Users were required to sign up for a Sky View subscription for one year and activate their service within 30 days in order to be eligible for the promotion. The promotion was restricted to the initial 1,000 subscribers.
Customers were required to sign a new two-year contract with Sky View and pay a $40 one-time activation fee in order to be eligible for the offer. But the deal was just accessible temporarily. The Sky View promotion was a successful strategy for acquiring new service subscribers. It helped spread awareness about Sky View and created a lot of buzz.The promotion also contributed to an increase in iPhone 8 Plus sales.
Steps required to follow to receive a free iPhone 8 Plus from Sky View:
- To sign up for a new two-year contract, go to the Sky View website or call 1-800-SKY-VIEW.
- Give your contact data and payment data.
- Pay a one-time initiation expense of $40.
- As your free phone, select the iPhone 8 Plus.
- Wait until you receive your new phone in the mail.
Please be aware that this offer has ended. Additional information about the offer can be found here:
- There were 64GB and 256GB models of the free iPhone 8 Plus.
- Only new customers who signed a two-year contract were eligible for the offer.
- The offer could only be accessible for a short period of time.
The Sky View promotion has ended, but you can still get a free iPhone 8 Plus in other ways. A few carriers offer free phones with new contracts, and there are likewise various sites that sell refurbished iPhone 8 Plus at discounted price.
How can I get a Free iPhone 8 Plus?
You can get a free iPhone 8 Plus in a few different ways. A giveaway or contest is one way to win it. It is worthwhile to keep an eye out for opportunities where prizes include iPhones because there are numerous businesses and organizations that do so. You can also get a free iPhone 8 Plus by signing up for a new plan with a carrier that gives you a free phone when you sign a contract. If you want a new cell phone plan and a new phone, this is a good option. Lastly, if you trade in your previous phone, you can get a free iPhone 8 Plus. Numerous transporters and retailers offer exchange programs that give you a credit towards the acquisition of another phone, so this is a decent choice assuming you have an old phone that you’re done utilizing.
Free iPhone 8 Plus can be obtained in a few specific ways:
Take part in giveaways and contests
There are many organizations and companies that offer iPhones as prizes. You can find these giveaways and contests by looking for them online or by following your favorite brands on social media.
Make yourself a brand ambassador
If you agree to serve as a brand ambassador for one of these businesses, they may offer you a free iPhone. This implies you’ll be expected to advance their items and services on social media and in public.
Register for another cell phone plan with a carrier that offers a free phone with an agreement. Numerous carriers offer free phones with new wireless plans. If you want a new cell phone plan and a new phone, this is a good option.
Exchange your previous phone
You can get a credit toward the purchase of a new phone through a variety of trade-in programs offered by retailers and carriers. This is a decent choice if you have an old phone that you’re done utilizing.
It is essential to keep in mind that there are also numerous frauds and scams claiming to provide free iPhones. Before entering any contest or giveaway, ensure that you have done your research, and never provide your personal information such as your Social Security number or credit card number unless you are certain that the business is legitimate.
Other ways to obtain a Free Government iPhone 8 Plus
You can still get a free iPhone even if you don’t qualify for EBB or Lifeline.
You can get a free iPhone from the government through the following additional channels:
- You can begin filling up surveys in return for an iPhone, however recall that they are very time-consuming.
- You might get paid to take online surveys, and you could withdraw cash or exchange your credits for a redemption voucher that could be used to buy an iPhone.
Keep in mind that not everyone can get iPhones for free by the government. However some programs may provide attractive discounts on iPhones or in some cases for free of cost only to low-income individuals and families. If you want to own an iPhone at a lower price, you should check with your local carriers or government assistance programs to see if you are eligible to get a free or discounted iPhone 8 Plus. Similarly, you can check the procedure of getting a Free Government iPhone 8.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a replacement of my iPhone from Apple at no cost?
It is possible to have your iPhone fixed or replaced, but doing so will require compliance with the warranty of Apple and any relevant consumer laws. In case your iPhone breaks and you have AppleCare+, Apple will provide replacement of your iPhone at no expense.
Can I receive an iPhone 8 if I am unemployed?
Indeed, this free Government iPhone is accessible for an unemployed individual under a similar plan.
How to apply for free phones online with no credit cards?
Yes, there are multiple ways you can get a free cell phone without a credit card.Utilizing a government program that provides low-income individuals and families with free or discounted phones is one option. Signing up for a new cell phone plan with a carrier that gives away free phones with a new contract is another option. Last but not least, online classifieds and auction sites are great places to find discounted or free phones.
Can I upgrade my iPhone?
You can upgrade to the most recent iPhone model, but you will be responsible for any extra costs associated with the update. However, the upgrade is not offered by all service providers.
How can I obtain a free iPhone 12?
Simply search for the free iPhone 12 on Verizon’s website. You will be able to select any unlimited plan there, and your subscription will include a free iPhone 12.
Where do I go to request a free iPhone 13 from Verizon?
In order to be eligible for the free iPhone 13, you will need a brand-new phone line. Verizon currently offers a free iPhone 13 Pro Max with a new line activation for just $10 per month.
What federal programs make it possible for me to get a discount on an iPhone 8?
You can save money on an iPhone 8 if you are eligible for one of the many government discounts. Examples of such initiatives include the Wireless Telephone Discount Program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Veterans Affairs Wireless Telephone Discount Program.
When I qualify, will I get a free iPhone from the Government ?
If you are eligible for government assistance through programs such as EBB and Lifeline, you may be eligible to receive a free iPhone. You’ll have to look hard to find other programs that provide free iPhones and Android smartphones.
Can I use my EBT card to apply for a free laptop?
Yes. With an EBT card, you can get a free laptop.