Easy Wireless Free Government Cell phones for low income – Do you know you can get a free government phone through Easy Wireless anywhere in the United States of America? Easy Wireless is a popular telecommunication company that is headquartered in Oklahoma and is a premium provider of federal Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program. Both Lifeline and ACP government assistance programs help low-income American households get free phone and internet services. These services are provided through participating providers of Lifeline and ACP programs.
Easy Wireless being a Mobile Virtual Network Operator offers free minutes, calls and data to qualified low-income households through the Lifeline and ACP programs. If you’re eligible for Lifeline and ACP programs then you can get a free smartphone through Easy Wireless. This guide will cover a detailed overview of how you can get a free government phone through Easy Wireless, the eligibility criteria, the application procedure and other pertinent information.
Recommended: Affordable Connectivity Program (acp) for low income
Highlights of this Post
What Is The Easy Wireless Free Phone Program?
Easy Wireless is a telecommunication company that participates in the government Lifeline program and Affordable Connectivity Program through which it offers free phone, voice calls, text messaging and affordable data services. The company has several plans for qualified customers.
For instance, Oklahoma residents can enjoy tribal programs that comprise 15 minutes, a 25 MB data plan, unlimited text and so on. To qualify for the Easy Wireless Lifeline and ACP you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and provide proof of documents that have been mentioned in the below section. The Easy Wireless Lifeline and ACP programs have been a boon for less fortunate Americans.
Recommended: Access Wireless Free Phones for low Income
How Easy Wireless Help Low-Income Families?
Lifeline plans provide phone service to people who cannot afford to pay for traditional phone service. A Lifeline plan can be a great solution for people who cannot afford to buy a regular phone. Easy Wireless offers unique deals as a part of their Lifeline Program, to eligible low-income families and provides free plans and even free government phones.
The Lifeline Assistance program is a government initiative that provides phones who meet the low-income threshold or have a member enrolled in a particular government program with a monthly discounted amount on telecommunication services.
Recommended: StandUp Wireless Free Phones for low Income
The Easy Wireless Free Phone program has several benefits which include the following details.
Access To Better Communication
Easy Wireless Free Phone Program enables individuals to stay connected with their friends and family, locate employment opportunities, and access emergency and educational resources.
The Easy Wireless service plans comprise several benefits for instance different amounts of talk time, data, and text messages and enable individuals to select a phone as per their budget and needs.
Ease Of Use
A simple and easy-to-use phone is provided for free by Easy Wireless to qualified low-income individuals. Using this phone requires no advanced technical skills or knowledge so users can access this phone to complete their tasks.
Easy Wireless provides different plans and services without requiring to sign long-term contracts and this provides great flexibility for users to switch providers and plans if they can get a better deal elsewhere.
Easy Wireless assists low-income individuals and families through free minutes and helps them save money on buying a phone and subscribing to a cell phone plan. The basic services included in the Easy Wireless Lifeline Plan are as follows:
- A complimentary phone
- A call waiting
- Caller identification
- A voicemail box
- Three-way calling
- Making nationwide calls.
Recommended: How to Get Free Assurance Wireless Phone
What Are The Eligibility Criteria To Qualify For Easy Wireless Free Phone Program?
Easy Wireless provides free services and plans through the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program. Applicants must be participants in one or both programs to avail the free benefits of this company.
Only a few people are eligible to receive free smartphones and other services through Easy Wireless. To be eligible for free phones through Easy Wireless you need to meet certain eligibility criteria that requires the following.
Eligibility Criteria To Qualify For Easy Wireless Lifeline Program
1. You must be at least 18 years of age or be an emancipated minor
2. You must have family income at or below 135% of the federal poverty level.
3. You must have a valid US mailing address
4. You must be a citizen of the United States or a lawful resident of the state where Easy Wireless operates.
5. You must be a participant in any one of the following government assistance programs.
- SNAP or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Assistance for Federal Public Housing under Medicaid (FPHA)
- Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs for Veterans
- Indian Affairs Bureau (BIA) General Support
- Tribal Short-Term Aid for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Program to Distribute Food on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Native Head Start (only households that meet the income qualifying standard)
Eligibility Criteria To Qualify For Easy Wireless ACP Program
Alternatively, you or your household member can qualify for an Easy Wireless ACP free phone program if they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Free or Reduced Price Breakfast And Lunch Program
- Veterans Pension And Survivors Pension Program
- Tribal assistance programs (listed above)
- Federal Public Assistance Like Public Housing or Section 8 Program
- If you are any member of your household has received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
Recommended: Blu Wireless Free Government Phone For low Income
What Are The Documents Required To Get An Easy Wireless Free Phone?
Merely knowing the eligibility criteria will not qualify you automatically for the Easy Wireless Free Phone Program. You have to demonstrate your eligibility during the application procedure by providing proof of valid and official documents.
Depending on your eligibility, the following are the accepted official documents that you have to furnish at the time of applying for an Easy Wireless Free Phone through Lifeline and ACP programs.
Proof Of Income
Individuals who are applying for an Easy Wireless Free Phone Program on a low-income basis have to provide official documents showing their full name and income. The accepted documents include the following.
- Veteran Administration statement of benefits
- Recent income statement from your employer
- 4 consecutive months of pay stubs
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Last year’s federal, state or tribal tax return
- Unemployment or Workmen’s Compensation Statement of benefit
- W-2 forms
- Retirement or Pension Statement of benefits
- Federal or Tribal notice of participation in General Assistance Programs.
Recommended: Assist wireless free government phone For low income
Proof Of Identity And Age
Applicants have to provide valid documents to verify their identity, address and age during the application procedure to obtain free government funding through Easy Wireless. Following are the accepted documents that you have to submit.
- Birth certificate
- US driver’s license
- Valid military, government or state ID utility bill
- Recent W2 forms
- Permanent residence card
- Certificate of emancipation certificate of US citizenship
- Social Security card.
Recommended: Cintex Wireless Lifeline Free Government Phone
Proof Of Government Program Participation
Individuals who are applying for the Easy Wireless Free Government Phone based on their government program participation have to submit official documents showing their participation including their full name, name of the organization issuing their certificate, program name and date of issuance of the certificate.
- The accepted valid documents include the following
- Benefit verification letter
- Government approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
It is important to note that applicants need to submit only copies of their eligibility documents while applying for the Easy Wireless free government phone program instead of the original ones.
Recommended: Sprocket Wireless Free Lifeline Cell Phones
How To Apply For An Easy Wireless Free Government Phone?
The application procedure to get a free phone through Easy Wireless is simple and pretty straightforward. You just have to meet the eligibility criteria for the federally funded Lifeline and ACP program and provide proof of documents that have been mentioned in the box section. There are two routes to apply for an Easy Wireless free government phone program.
Recommended: Assurance Wireless Compatible Phones at Walmart
Online Application For Easy Wireless Free Government Phone
You can apply for the Easy Wireless free government phone program online through the official website of your service provider if you qualify. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the application procedure.
- Visit the official website of Easy Wireless
- Enter your zip code and email address in the provided box
- Enter the Enroll Now button where you will be redirected to the ACP or Easy Wireless Lifeline application form
- Provide relevant details to fill up the application form and attach necessary documents to demonstrate your eligibility
- Submit the application form and wait for a response from your service provider regarding your application.
Recommended: True Wireless free government phones for low income
Offline Application For Easy Wireless Free Government Phone
If you are unable to apply for the Easy Wireless free government phone online then you can apply offline by mailing Easy Wireless Customer service at:
P.O. Box 831717
Ocala, Fl 34483
Phone: (855) 574-2036
You can also contact the Easy Wireless customer service team by dialing 1-877-476-3451 or 611. You can also e-mail them at [email protected]. Once you apply for the Easy Wireless free phone program and get approval you can expect the phone to be shipped to your address within 7 to 10 business days based on your location and state of residence.
What Are The Available Easy Wireless Free Government Phone Models?
A lot of free government phones are available through Lifeline and ACP programs that differ from entry-level to mid-range models.
The phone that you receive depends on a wide array of factors such as your state of residence, the availability of phone models at the service provider at the time of the application procedure, the type of provider you are applying to and so on.
Similar to other Lifeline and ACP providers, Easy Wireless does not reveal the type of phone models they provide free of cost to qualified low-income households beforehand. Moreover applicants do not get the option to select specific phones from Easy Wireless.
The phones that Easy Wireless is providing to eligible low-income households are as follows.
- Samsung Galaxy
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 12
- Motorola Moto
- Google Pixel 3A
- Alcatel phone etc.
You can view the phones that are currently offered at https://www.myeasywireless.com/phones.html?mode=list.
Recommended: Cricket wireless lifeline free phones for low income
What Are The Different Easy Wireless Plans?
You can qualify for a free Easy Wireless phone plan if you participate in Lifeline and ACP programs. Some of the Easy Wireless services and plans include the following options.
- Easy Wireless Ultimate Plan includes free cell phone, unlimited text, talk and data
- Easy Wireless Plus Plan provides unlimited talk, text and 5G of data with a free smartphone option.
- Acp-Only Plan comprises Bring Your Own Phone Program, Unlimited talk and text, free unlimited data plan, free SIM card under Lifeline and ACP program or $30 if you do not qualify for free.
- Base Plan of Easy Wireless provides a smartphone at $25 with free text, 1000 minutes of talk and 25 MB of data.
- Tribal ACP-Only Plan comprises free smartphone, free talk and text with unlimited data option.
- Individuals who fail to receive Easy Wireless free government phones for any reason can opt for Easy Wireless prepaid plans. The prepaid plans of Easy Wireless may vary from one state to another.
Following is the list of affordable prepaid Easy Wireless plans for the states of Oklahoma, Kentucky, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- 350 Minute, 4.5 GB Data Plan provides unlimited text, 350 minutes and 4.5 GB data at the cost of $19.25 per month.
- Unlimited Premium Plan provides unlimited text, unlimited talk and data at the cost of $109.25 per month.
- Unlimited Plus Plan provides unlimited text talk and data at the cost of $75 per month.
- Unlimited Plan at the cost of $39.25 per month which provides unlimited text, talk and data offers.
- 6GB Plan at the cost of $34.25 per month that provides 6GB of data with unlimited text and talk options.
- 5GB Plan at the cost of $30 per month that provides 5GB of data with unlimited text and call options.
- Economy Plan that provides unlimited text, 25 MB data and 1000 talk minutes at the cost of $5.25 per month.
All Easy Wireless plans comprise the following additional benefits
- A smartphone
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- 3-way calling
- Free access to 411
- Call customer service at 611.
You can change your plan at any time to one that has a larger high-speed data allotment, or you can add a data top-up to your account at any time. For more details regarding the available plans, you can look at the ‘Easy Wireless Plans’ section.
How Can I Activate My Easy Wireless Free Phone?
You can activate your Easy Wireless-free phone by following the below-mentioned steps.
Insert Your Easy Wireless SIM Card
Your first and foremost step in getting your free phone through Easy Wireless to activate and use is to locate the SIM card slot when your device and SIM card arrives from Easy Wireless.
Turn On Your Mobile Phone
The next step is to press and hold the power button and switch on your phone. As soon as you turn on your phone you can notice the logo of Easy Wireless on the screen.
Follow The Instructions Given On The Screen
The next step is to follow the guidance and instructions given on the screen to complete the activation process. You have to provide personal details like your name, date of birth and address.
Set up a password or PIN to secure your phone. If you encounter any problem during the activation process then you can contact the customer support of Easy Wireless by dialing 1-877-476-3451.
Wait For Activation
Once you complete the activation process you have to wait for some time for your device to get connected to an Easy Wireless network. Once the phone gets activated successfully you will be notified with the message.
Does My Existing Phone Work With Easy Wireless?
Generally, GSM handsets are compatible with Easy Wireless however before switching you need to verify the following details.
Retrieve Your Phones IMEI Or ID Number
You can dial * #06# on your existing phone to note down the ID number or IMEI that appears on the screen. If you’re an Android user you can head to the Settings tab on the About Phone button and go to Status to check the IMEI option. For iPhone users, you can open the Settings tab on the General option and go to About to find your phone’s IMEI number.
With the help of the ID number or IMEI number, you can check the compatibility of your device on an Easy Wireless website.
You can dial 611 to contact the customer service of Easy Wireless who will help you to transfer your number safely. The customer service or helpline of Easy Wireless will provide you complete information about the phone compatibility.
Recommended: enTouch Wireless free Lifeline government phones
What Should I Do If I Lose My Easy Wireless Free Phone?
In case you lose your Easy Wireless free phone or if it gets stolen within the first 30 days of use you can contact the Easy Wireless customer service by dialing 877-476-3451 or 611.
You can also e-mail them at [email protected] to report the loss or theft of your Easy Wireless-free phone. The customer care representative of Easy Wireless will direct you on how to activate your lost or stolen phone and get a replacement.
Recommended: American Assistance Lifeline Phones for Low Income
List of Companies That Offer Free Government Phones
Easy wireless services are limited to the states of Oklahoma, Kentucky and Missouri. While residents of these states can enjoy the service plans and offers of Easy Wireless, residents of other states can get free cell phones and other services through many other lifeline carriers such as the following:
- Cintex Wireless Lifeline Free Government Phone
- Sprocket Wireless Free Lifeline Cell Phones
- SafetyNet Wireless Lifeline Free Phones for low Income
- Cricket wireless lifeline free phones for low income
- American Assistance Lifeline Phones for Low Income
- Blue Jay Wireless Lifeline Free Phones for low Income
- Feelsafe Wireless Lifeline Free Phones for low income
- Copper Valley Wireless free government phones
- Assist wireless free government phone For low income
- Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phone For Low Income
- Blu Wireless Free Government Phone For low Income
- Access Wireless Free Phones for low Income
- Reachout Wireless Free Phones From Government Programs
- Safelink Wireless Free Phones For Low Income
Easy Wireless is a national phone provider that offers free wireless services and plans. The service provider is participating in the Lifeline program and is available throughout the country except in the states of Hawaii and Arkansas. Participating in the Easy Wireless Free Phone Program is an amazing way to get help for low-income individuals throughout the United States of America. To get a free phone through Easy Wireless you have to meet certain eligibility criteria stated above in the article and provide proof of documents.
Learn more about Access Wireless Free Phones for low Income at the Get Government Grants’ section today. We will help you know the different grants and programs available based on your needs and situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Free Phones Provided By Easy Wireless?
Yes if you are eligible for the Lifeline and/or the Affordable Connectivity Program, Easy Wireless will provide you with a free smartphone. If you meet the requirements, you will get free monthly talk, text, and data.
What Does The Easy Wireless Free Phone Plan Include?
The Easy Wireless Free Phone Program comprises free smartphones, free calls, free SIM card and activation instructions in addition to free access to Wi-Fi hotspots, free voicemail, free data and talk minutes with emergency services.
How Long Will It Take To Get An Easy Wireless Free Phone?
It takes around 7 working days for Easy Wireless Free Phone to be delivered to the receiver. You can contact the customer service of Easy Wireless in case of delay by emailing [email protected].